Nowadays enamel pins have become more and more popular, but many people still do not know about the types of enamel pins, today Hesank will talk to you about the different types of enamel pins.
Different types of enamel pins
- 1. Soft enamel pin
- 2. Hard enamel pin
- 3. 3D mould pin
- 4. Printed pins
- 5. Die streak pin
Soft enamel pins, also known as embossed pins, are pins with raised metal wires that are very textured. They are the same as hard enamel pins in terms of colour and are less costly, with more options and many details that can be adjusted.
Hard Enamel Pins
Hard enamel pins, also called pole pins, have a smoother surface and are slightly more expensive. They are more suitable for different events, sporting events, and corporate giveaways, and they always have a high end look to them.
3D mold pin
3D mold pins are also called die-cast pins, they are designed to be colourless and come in a number of different finishes such as polished, antique and matte, etc. They can be made of nickel, copper, gold and bronze.
Printed pins are very suitable for corporate gifts, they can be printed with different designs, patterns or symbols and we can customise this type of pin with the company logo and its appearance.
Die streak pin
Die streak pins are very similar to hard enamel pins and soft enamel pins, the difference between them is that die streak pins do not have a colour and have a metal surface, however, die streak pins can still be made in many different designs and shapes.
Which enamel pin style is the most suitable for us
The most suitable enamel pins for us will depend on our own design, customer, and usage.
If we need pins with bright colours, then both hard enamel pins and soft enamel pins are good choices for you, we can choose between hard enamel pins and soft enamel pins.
If we need specific pictures then printed pins are the best option.
If we need lapel pins, the most important thing is low profile, so that 3D mold pin is the right choice.
Custom enamel pin design
Countless customization options are available to help you create your own pins to look how you like them best.
Below are a few of the options we have available for customization:
- Material: Select the material color or finish for your custom pin from a range of options, including gold, gunmetal, silver, nickel, rose gold, brass, scopper, antique gold, antique silver, antique brass, antique nickel, antique copper, brushed brass finish, or black paint finish. You can also choose from a wide range of colors.
- Backing attachment: Choose the backing attachment that suits your preference, such as a traditional butterfly clutch pin backing, rubber clutch backing, deluxe clutch backing, 2-piece magnet backing, safety pin backing, bar magnet backing, rubber clutch backing, or bent legs backing.
- Color: Specify the number of colors in your design, whether it’s no color, less than 5 enamel colors, or any range of enamel colors up to 21+.
- Additional upgrades: Explore additional upgrades for your custom pin, including glitter enamel, embossing, extra backing attachments, engraving, sand-blasting, thin epoxy coating, glow-in-the-dark enamel, debossing, rhinestones, translucent enamel, or aluminum core metal.
- Custom backing cards: If you plan to sell the pins in your store, consider ordering custom backing cards to ensure your pins are retail-ready.
There are five different types of Enamel Pins, and each type of Enamel Pins has its own different use and design, while the pattern on the outside can be customised according to your own design. So when we are buying enamel pins, we have to consider our use and theme first, and then buy and customise them.